Oh my Products!!
So, a lot of my skincare routine has No B.S. Skincare products in it. I love this brand as it has no bad stuff and it actually works! I know, most of the time when a company keeps announcing everywhere that their products “really work,” they never really do, but I have been using these products for a little over 2 1/2 months now and they really do work.
Here’s a little background on the products that I use:
1. Gentle Foaming Cleanser – Power Players Include:
- Aloe Vera: Reduces inflammation, rejuvenates, reduces acne and scarring, and moisturizes.
- Cucumber: Skin brightener that soothes skin, heals scars, and keeps skin feeling smooth.
- Green Tea: Balance your complexion, smooth mature and bumpy skin, reduce dark circles and puffiness.
Review: This product is amazing and I have definitely noticed that my acne and acne scarring have been drastically reduced. My skin has never felt more moisturized or bright since I started using this.
How I use the Gentle Foaming Cleanser: Every morning for 7 days and every night for 6 days (I leave out one night to use my exfoliating cleanser) and follow it with my moisturizer, serum, retinol, etc.
2. Day + Night Hyaluronic Cream – Power Players Include:
- Jojoba Oil: Makes sure that your skin stays soft and hydrated.
- Apricot Oil: Boosts elasticity and locks in moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Stops your skin from cracking and flaking.
Review: I have definitely noticed that my dry skin has improved since starting to use this product. Usually in the winter (or end of fall), my skin is so cracked and dry that it hurts. This year, however, I haven’t noticed this at all and my skin looks normal and healthy.
How I use the Day + Night Hyaluronic Cream: Twice a day after cleansing or when my skin feels a little dry.
3. Retinol Night Cream – Power Players Include:
- Retinol (Retinyl Palmitate): Powerful enough for effective cell turnover, yet gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes your skin.
- Vitamin E: Protects your skin against pollution and other nasties.
- Aloe Vera: Reduces inflammation, fights fine lines, reduces acne and scarring, and moisturizes.
Review: This product makes my skin feel so smooth and it always feels amazing from the minute I put it on until the next night!
How I use the Retinol Night Cream: Every 3 nights after cleansing and before moisturizer!
SkinCeuticals Clarifying Exfoliating Cleanser
Information on the product: This is a dual-action exfoliating cream with a 7% concentration combining salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids and exfoliating pumice beads to efficiently remove dead skin cells, while purifying and clarifying skin. It’s gentle and dissolves pore congestion, smooths skin texture, and promotes clarity.
Review: I use this product as an extra exfoliant for the week. Since my skin is so dry, I’m always nervous to try new exfoliants, but this one is amazing! It helps to clear up my acne blemishes and my pores without severely drying them out.
How I use the Clarifying Exfoliating Cleanser: I use this product once or sometimes twice a week at night.
Guinot Anti-Fatigue Face Mask
Information on the product: Restores radiance to dull skin, invigorates and refreshes for all skin types. Ingredients include: mint and eucalyptus essential oils to refresh and invigorate, AHA Complex to gently exfoliate, and Dynalift Complex to firm the skin.
Review: This mask is definitely one of my absolute favorite skin products. When you put on the mask, you immediately feel a cool and calming feeling and you remove it to soft and radiant skin. It’s the best!
How I use the Anti-Fatigue Face Mask: I use this once a week to refresh my dull skin.